China Manufacturer High Quality Desktop 17.3" Broadcasting HD-SDI
Monitor for Film Shooting with Bracket 1920x 1080
GOODWELL Professional Broadcast LCD Monitor has been widely used in TV news production, broadcasting house, TV broadcasting truck and other fields. Since this series is working with other adjacent professional equipments, therefore, high stability, high reliability and electromagnetic compatibility are very important to make sure the whole system work smoothly, Stablity and Reliability. The full aluminum case not only makes the product more solid and durable, but also solves the problem of heat dissipation. Full aluminum case improves the anti-interference capability!
1920X1080 IPS Full HD Panel:
With the P173-9HSD's 17.3-inch 1920×1080 Full HD panel what you see is truly viewing angles outputting crisp, clear shots on the field, which means less time in the editing room. The P173-9HSD's Full HD Panel is the tool of choice for high quality color reproduction.
Multiple Inputs and Outputs:
Audio: Stereo Headphone, Internal Speaker
RCA Auido (L/R) x2
3 color Tally Light:
Both front and rear side, there is front and rear TALLY lights for with 3 colors display (Red, Green, Yellow), and controlled via DB-9 ports on the rear panel.
1. Wide view angle, Full HD 1920x1080, bright, colorful display
2. HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ypbpr, Video, Audio(L/R) inputs and HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ypbpr, Video loop-through outputs
3. Special Features: * Peaking Focus Assist (Red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus) * Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono) * Camera Mode * Pixel to Pixel * Center Marker * Safe Marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1) * Image Flip (Horizontal, Vertical, Hor&Ver) * Image Freeze
4. Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speaker
5. Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
6. Power using included 12-volt supply or use standard 4-pin XLR
Peaking Focus Assist:
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. It's shows Red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Camera Mode Function:
Pixel to Pixel:
Center Marker & Safe Marker:
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)