Hot Sale ! 15" Stand Alone Aluminum Case Broadcasting HD-SDI
Monitor 1024x768 with Camera 5DII Mode
GOODWELL Professional Broadcast LCD Monitor has been widely used in TV news production, broadcasting house, TV broadcasting truck and other fields. Since this series is working with other adjacent professional equipments, therefore, high stability, high reliability and electromagnetic compatibility are very important to make sure the whole system work smoothly.
Main Features :
1. Wide view angle:80°/80°(L/R) ,65°/80°(U/D), HD 1024×768, bright, colorful display
2. HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ypbpr, Video, Audio(L/R) inputs and HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ypbpr, Video loop-through outputs
3. Special Features: * Peaking Focus Assist (Red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus) * Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono) * Camera Mode * Pixel to Pixel * Center Marker * Safe Marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1) * Image Flip (Horizontal, Vertical, Hor&Ver) * Image Freeze
4. Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speaker
5. Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
6. Power using included 12-volt supply or use standard 4-pin XLR
1024X768 Pixels HD Panel:
With the P150-3HSD's large size 15-inch 1024×768 HD panel, 4:3 ratio, 800:1 Contrast, 350cd/m², it's good choice for film crews field application.
Innovation OSD Operation:
P150-3HSD not only set up four "F key" for peaking focus asist, check field, camera mode function, pixel to pixel, Center Marker, Safe Marker, Image Flip and so on, reserves the knob for professional users. Double functions and knob type coding switch are exclusive technology feature, which will bring you more convenient and rapid operate feeling.
Multiple Inputs and Outputs:
Audio(L/R) x2: Stereo Headphone,Internal Speaker
3-color Tally Light:
Both front and rear side:There is front and rear TALLY lights for with 3 colors display (Red,Green,Yellow), and controlled via DB-9 ports on the rear panel.
Peaking Focus Assist:
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. It's shows Red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Camera Mode Function:
It will be full screen under camera mode.
Pixel to Pixel:
Enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling. This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
Center Marker & Safe Marker:
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%,2.35:1)
The Horizontal, Vertical and Hor&Ver of the image around flip.